4×4 Keypad Semi-Custom Design Guide
Create your own 4×4 keypad semi-custom design and get a free quote from your nearest Noritake sales representative.
A semi-custom design allows for the keys of the 4×4 keypad module (TKU016CT-A100) to be changed to fit the needs of your application. Our keypad designer allows you to choose from a plethora of different key patterns to lay out on a 4×4 keypad module.
Noritake accepts semi-custom designs for the 4×4 keypad module with a minimum order quantity of 500 pcs.
4×4 Design Examples:
The key patterns are not printed with ink or color films. All white and black key patterns are created by a photo etching process and metallized on the back of the glass substrate. So the patterns will maintain a luxurious and sharp look without degrading over time.
Here is a step by step instruction to submit a quotation request for your semi-custom design.
- Click Touch Design to open the semi-custom design website.
- Note 1: The semi-custom design web page is hosted by our factory’s website www.noritake-itron.jp so the page will open in a new window.
- Note 2: The semi-custom design page and its program have only been tested on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. It is not guaranteed to work on other combinations of operating systems and internet browsers.
- The webpage may take a while to load.
- Select a design template and the key pattern’s background color (white or black). Your design can be a mixture of black and white keys if you so desire.
- Drag and drop key patterns from the pallet to the 4×4 kaypad template. Create a design that fits your project.
- Click “Request a Quote” button.
- Fill out the contact form as accurately as possible.
- Click the “Send This Quotation Request” button.
After all necessary processes are successfully completed, the confirmation dialog would appear.
- Close the browser/window to protect your privacy information.
- We will contact to you with our price quotation shortly.
Get started on your semi-custom design here!
We do not have applicable design resources for this specific filter.
If you would like to request a certain resource to be created, please contact us via the contact form below.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions, please call us directly or send us an email and a member of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.
Contact by phone
- New Jersey
- Los Angeles