TKU016CT-A100 Evaluation Tool Provides the necessary GUI to evaluate and customize your TKU016CT-A100 series 4x4 Keypad module.
This tool provides a quick and easy way to evaluate and customize TKU016CT-A100 (4×4 Keypad module) via UART.
Through GUI you can easily check command functions and adjust touch settings. Additionally, the program can reset touch settings to factory default.
This program does not require an install but it does need .NET framework version 4.0 or 4.5 to be installed.
Download Update: 02-17-2017
- Microsoft Windows 7(32bit/64bit)/8/10 with .NET framework 4.0 or 4.5
- Serial Communication Port (UART with 3.3V CMOS signal)
- 4MB of Hard Drive space
- Unzip the file onto your Desktop or into MyDocuments. Open the folder and double click on “TKU016CT-A100_ETool.exe”
- Connect your TKU016CT-A100 module to your PC via UART.
- Select the COM port number associated with the TKU016CT-A100 module.
- You can now use this tool to evaluate your TKU016CT-A100 module.
Applicable keypad modules:
Tested operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64bit) with .NET framework 4.5
Tested connection cable:
- USB Serial Converter Cable (FTDI Item# TTL-232R-3V3-WE with a custom connector assembly)
Example of the custom connector assembly:
- This tool is supplied “As is” without any warranty.
- Its possible to fail or malfunction under a specific combination of peripherals and PC or operating system.
- When using “USB bus-power”, please verify the TKU016CT-A100 module’s power consumption with the USB port’s ability to provide sufficient current.