Msousi: Program Macro Editor Compiler Edit and upload macro programs to GU-displays
MSousi is a Windows® based software used to develop PMacro code for Noritake itron VFDs. This software can compile PMacro code and upload code to GU displays. MSousi is capable f writing graphic images to a Noritake VFD’s flash memory.
Program-Macro makes GU-display intelligent!!
- Microsoft® Windows® XP / 7® / 8® / 10®
- Run “Msousi” and follow the prompts to install the software.
- Connect a Noritake GU-display to your PC and turn the display ON.
- Configure the macro memory, COM port and series name of the display.
- Develop the macro code that you wish to upload to the display.
- When finished, click on the “compile” button to check for errors and create an uploadable file to be sent to the display.
- When you are ready to upload, click on the “Write object code to target” button.
- Once the code has successfully been uploaded, click on the “Execute target code on module” button to run the uploaded program.
Note: For details, please refer to the documentation included with the installer.
Sample macro and image data are automatically installed to Documents > Noritake > Msousi.
Applicable Display Models:
- GU-B Series
- GU-D Series
- GT-CP Series
Tested Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10
|4.4.3e||10-27-2017||Added new applicable module: TKU016CT-A100|
- This tool is supplied “As is” without any warranty.
- Its possible to fail or malfunction under a specific combination of peripherals and PC or operating system.