GT-1P Control Center Adjust touch sensitivity and backlight brigthness on your GT-1P module.
This tool (GT-1P Control Center) provides a quick and easy way to adjust brightness and touch sensitivity via USB on a PC running Linux. Two downloads are available for this application. It was developed on a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian Linux so a “standalone” version is available for the original distro. The source code for this tool is also available (dependent packages may need to be installed prior to compilation).
Application Setup for Standalone Version
- Download the Control Center tar file.
- Move “Control_Center_V1_0.tar” onto your Debian-based Linux system.
- It is recommended to save the file in a new folder in the “/home/pi” directory.
- Open the terminal.
- Navigate to the “Control_Center_V1_0.tar file using the “cd <Destination Path>” command
- Type the following commands:
- tar -xvf Control_Center_V1_0.tar
- chmod +x controlcenter
- sudo ./controlcenter
- Now the Control Center application should be running on your Linux system.
Applicable Display Models:
Tested Operating Systems / Devices for Standalone Version:
- Raspbian Linux
- Ubuntu MATE
- Beaglebone Black
- This tool is supplied “as is” without warranty.
- It’s possible to fail or malfunction under a specific combination of peripherals and PC or operating system.