GT-VP Control Center Adjust touch sensitivity, backlight brightness, and other settings on your GT-VP(1P) module.
This tool (GT-VP Control Center) provides a quick and easy way to adjust settings on a GT-VP(1P) module via USB on a PC running Linux. Three downloads are available for this application. It was developed on a Raspberry Pi 4 running Raspberry Pi OS so a “standalone” version is available for the original distro. The source code for this tool (V3.1) is also available (dependent packages may need to be installed prior to compilation).
The setup procedures for both the standalone and source code versions can be seen in the instruction/overview document.
You can find these documents in the download file above.
- This tool is supplied “as is” without warranty.
- It’s possible to fail or malfunction under a specific combination of peripherals and PC or operating system.
|2.0.0||09-20-2018||• Added full command functionality.
• Organized GUI into tabs.
• Added compatibility with GT1280X800A-1303P.
• Added the “Touch Setting Package” tab
• Improved “Touch Setting Package” tab features and stability
• Added compatibility for GTWX101VHB00P