GT-VP Control Center Adjust touch sensitivity, backlight brightness, and other settings on your GT-VP(1P) module.
This tool (GT-VP Control Center) provides a quick and easy way to adjust settings on a GT-VP(1P) module via USB on a PC running Linux. Three downloads are available for this application. It was developed on a Raspberry Pi 4 running Raspberry Pi OS so a “standalone” version is available for the original distro. The source code for this tool (V4.0) is also available (dependent packages may need to be installed prior to compilation).
- Embedded Linux
With GTK+ 3 and libusb installed (for source code version)
- USB Communication Port
- 150KB of hard drive space
The setup procedures for both the standalone and source code versions can be seen in the instruction/overview document.
You can find these documents in the download file above.
- This tool is supplied “as is” without warranty.
- It’s possible to fail or malfunction under a specific combination of peripherals and PC or operating system.
|2.0.0||09-20-2018||• Added full command functionality.
• Organized GUI into tabs.
• Added compatibility with GT1280X800A-1303P.
• Added the “Touch Setting Package” tab
• Improved “Touch Setting Package” tab features and stability
• Added compatibility for GTWX101VHB00P
• Added compatibility for GTWS070VHA00P
• Added Touch Level Tool to “Touch Monitor” tab.