New TFT Module: GT1280X800A-1303P
Noritake’s GT1280X800A-1303P is an embedded touch TFT module designed to smoothly integrate into any project. The module consists of a 10.1″ high brightness TFT panel, digital video interface (DVI) with HDMI connector, 5V DC single power supply, FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel, and all necessary drive circuitry.
The mounted FLETAS® touch panel has high touch sensitivity that can operate accurately in demanding environments. Touch works with gloves and up to a 5mm acrylic overlay (with 0.5mm air-gap).
The GT1280X800A-1303P can work with commonly used micro-USB and HDMI cables. The power supply connector uses a JST S5B-XH-A connector. All connectors are located on the backside of the display module as shown below.
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) with HDMI connector.
- Touch is USB HID compliant.
- High-quality PCB design intended for industrial applications.
- High brightness 1,000cd/m2 10.1″ TFT panel is used. (Actual Brightness: 850cd/m2 Typ.)
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel has adaptive sensitivity that works with gloved hands, water droplets and thick overlays.
- Touch sensitivity is adjustable via simple commands over USB, I2C, and UART.
- 5V single power supply. (5V / 1.5A (7.5W) Typical)