11/19/2020 News & Announcements
Noritake is exhibiting at Virtual Engineering Week 2020
Be Our Guest at Virtual Engineering Week
Noritake is exhibiting at Virtual Engineering Week Nov. 30 – Dec. 4th (for five days) of education, panel discussions, product demos and networking—all delivered through a state-of-the-art virtual platform called Swapcard.
Here’s what we will be showcasing at our booth:
- Details on metallized projected capacitive touch (MPCT) technology and how it drastically improves touch sensitivity on all Noritake GT series products.
- Touch setting files designed to further improve touch sensitivity for a specific environment. (For example: bare hands, 3mm thick acrylic overlay, and 1mm air-gap.)
- Serial command-based touch display to reduce host board load and increase development efficiency.
- Digital video input (via HDMI connector) touch display for PC and single board computer (SBC) hosts.
- Whitepapers and documents available for with supplementary information on touch adjustment and product operation.
Join the show with us. Register here for your free expo pass with the promo code: Special.
We look forward to seeing you there.