New TFT Module: GTWV050C3A00PA
Noritake’s GTWV050C3A00PA is a command controlled touch TFT module designed to facilitate quick embedded GUI development and reduce system costs with powerful built-in commands.
The GTWV050C3A00PA module consists of:
- A 5″ high brightness TFT panel (800×480 pixel resolution)
- 5V DC single power supply
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel
- All necessary drive circuitry
The mounted FLETAS® touch panel has high touch sensitivity that can operate accurately in demanding environments. Touch works with gloves and up to a 5mm acrylic overlay (with 0.5mm air-gap).
The GTWV050C3A00PA is based on Noritake VFD command sets. It has a combination of Noritake’s GU3000 ASCII-based text commands, full color image commands, and scalable-font compatibility. The module can work with a wide range of low and high-end micro-controllers using industry standard serial interfaces (Async., I2C, SPI, and USB).
- Command-based operation makes GUI development quick and easy.
- Multiple interfaces (Async., I2C, SPI, GPIO and USB).
- 800×480 pixels packed into a 5″ screen size.
- High-quality PCB design intended for industrial applications.
- A high brightness 1,000cd/m2 5″ TFT panel is used. (Actual Brightness: 810cd/m2 Typ.)
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel has adaptive sensitivity that works with gloved hands, water droplets and thick overlays.
- Touch sensitivity is adjustable via simple commands over USB, I2C, SPI, and UART.
- On-board flash memory available to store many images and fonts.
- 5V DC single power supply. (5V / 610mA (3.05W) Typical, at 100% Brightness)