New TFT Module: GTWV050C3A00PA
Noritake’s GTWV050C3A00PA is a command controlled touch TFT module designed to facilitate quick embedded GUI development and reduce system costs with powerful built-in commands.
The GTWV050C3A00PA module consists of:
- A 5″ high brightness TFT panel (800×480 pixel resolution)
- 5V DC single power supply
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel
- All necessary drive circuitry
The mounted FLETAS® touch panel has high touch sensitivity that can operate accurately in demanding environments. Touch works with gloves and up to a 5mm acrylic overlay (with 0.5mm air-gap).
The GTWV050C3A00PA is based on Noritake VFD command sets. It has a combination of Noritake’s GU3000 ASCII-based text commands, full color image commands, and scalable-font compatibility. The module can work with a wide range of low and high-end micro-controllers using industry standard serial interfaces (Async., I2C, SPI, and USB).
- Command-based operation makes GUI development quick and easy.
- Multiple interfaces (Async., I2C, SPI, GPIO and USB).
- 800×480 pixels packed into a 5″ screen size.
- High-quality PCB design intended for industrial applications.
- A high brightness 1,000cd/m2 5″ TFT panel is used. (Actual Brightness: 810cd/m2 Typ.)
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel has adaptive sensitivity that works with gloved hands, water droplets and thick overlays.
- Touch sensitivity is adjustable via simple commands over USB, I2C, SPI, and UART.
- On-board flash memory available to store many images and fonts.
- 5V DC single power supply. (5V / 610mA (3.05W) Typical, at 100% Brightness)
Learn more about Noritake GTWV050C3A00PA TFT & touch module:
For any questions or quotation, please contact your local sales engineer.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions, please call us directly or send us an email and a member of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.
Contact by phone
- New Jersey
- Los Angeles