New TFT Module: GTWV050VHB00P
Noritake’s GTWV050VHB00P is an embedded touch TFT module designed to smoothly integrate into any project. The module consists of a 5″ high brightness TFT panel, digital video interface (DVI) with HDMI connector, 5V DC single power supply, FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) screen, and all necessary drive circuitry.
The mounted FLETAS® touch panel has high touch sensitivity that can operate accurately in demanding environments. Touch works with gloves and up to a 5mm acrylic overlay (with 0.5mm air-gap).
The GTWV050VHB00P can work with commonly used micro-USB and HDMI cables. The power supply connector uses a JST SM05B-GHS-TB connector. All connectors are located on the backside of the display module as shown below.
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) with HDMI connector.
- Touch via USB or I2C (HID compliant).
- Wide VGA (800×480 pixels) in 5″ screen size.
- High-quality PCB design intended for industrial applications.
- High brightness 1,000cd/m2 5″ TFT panel is used. (Actual Brightness: 810cd/m2 Typ.)
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) screen has adaptive sensitivity that works with gloved hands, water droplets and thick overlays.
- Touch sensitivity is adjustable via simple commands over USB, I2C, and UART.
- 5V single power supply. (5V / 530mA (2.65W) Typical)
Learn more about Noritake GTWV050VHB00P TFT & touch module:
For any question or quotation, please contact your local sales engineer
How can we help you?
If you have any questions, please call us directly or send us an email and a member of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.
Contact by phone
- Chicago Office
- Los Angeles Office