New Wide Operating Temperature | 4.3″ TFT Touch Module
Integrate a touch screen in extreme environments
Noritake’s GTWQ043C3B00PWA is a Wide Operating Temperature (-30 to +85 deg.C
| -22 to +185 deg.F) model of a command-controlled touch TFT module designed to facilitate quick embedded GUI development and reduce system costs with powerful built-in commands.
The GTWQ043C3B00PWA module consists of:
- Wide Operating Temperature type TFT panel
- A 4.3″ high brightness (Typ. 850 cd/m2) screen (480×272 pixel resolution)
- 5V DC single power supply
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel
- All necessary drive circuitry
This new display can operate in a wide temperature range -30 to +85 deg C (-22 to +185 deg. F) without any adverse effects. This is perfect for refrigeration and heating applications.
See the Wide Operating Temperature GT-CP Displays
Advanced Touch panel
The mounted FLETAS® touch panel has high touch sensitivity that can operate accurately in demanding environments. Touch works with gloves and up to a 5mm acrylic overlay (with 0.5mm air-gap).
The GTWQ043C3B00PWA is based on Noritake VFD command sets. It has a combination of Noritake’s GU3000 ASCII-based text commands, full color image commands, and scalable-font compatibility. The module can work with a wide range of low and high-end micro-controllers using industry standard serial interfaces (Async., I2C, SPI, and USB).
- Wide Operating Temperature (-30 to +85 deg.C | -22 to +185 deg.F)
- Command-based operation makes GUI development quick and easy.
- Multiple interfaces (Async., I2C, SPI, GPIO and USB).
- 480×272 pixels packed into a 4.3″ screen size.
- High-quality PCB design intended for industrial applications.
- A high brightness 4.3″ TFT panel is used. (Typical Brightness: 850cd/m2 at 100%)
- FLETAS® Metallized Projective Capacitive Touch (MPCT) panel has adaptive sensitivity that works with gloved hands, water droplets and thick overlays.
- Touch sensitivity is adjustable via simple commands over USB, I2C, SPI, and UART.
- On-board flash memory available to store many images and fonts.
- 5V DC single power supply. (5V / 410mA (2.1W) Typical, at 100% Brightness)
Learn more about Noritake GTWQ043C3B00PWA TFT & touch module:
For any questions or quotation, please contact your local sales engineer.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions, please call us directly or send us an email and a member of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.
Contact by phone
- Chicago Office